Total Wine & More
As a responsible corporate citizen, Total Wine & More strives to make a difference in every community we serve. To be considered for a donation, please note the following requirements:
1) Donation recipient must be a 501(c)3 organization and attach a copy of their Letter of Determination or Form 990 that includes their EIN number.
2) Donation recipient/event must be located in a state with a Total Wine & More store,
3) There must be a minimum of 60 days notice for all requests
4) Donation recipient must be 21 years or older
Please note that we only offer two donation items. Please do not submit a request unless you are interested in one of the two donations we offer:
1) Auction Item: Private Wine Class for 20 hosted in our Classroom (Not available WI and other select markets. Also, in NJ, customers can only taste four wines by state law instead of eight)
2) Winery Direct Wines offered at cost (30% off) - if so, how many cases will you need? (Not available in CT, MA, and other select markets)
*PLEASE NOTE* We require every donation to be picked up by the charity at their nearest Total Wine & More location. We will not ship or email the donation directly to you.